Saturday, July 10, 2010

we always let our emotions take control of our daily lives .

if something bad happens that may ruin my day, i used to let that negative emotion control the rest of my day . it effects how i do whatever im doing . it makes me be unpleasant to others, it makes me a little impatient and bitter . it prevents an opportunity that may pick my day right up and make it into a great day . it makes me yell and scream at that opportunity in annoyance . and it becomes a cycle through out the whole day, making myself miserable and just waiting & wanting the day to end .

we should never wait & want the day to end . i should be making the best out of any given day .

whenever i feel like this (like the screaming match i just had with the bf just now), i try not to effect the rest of my day . i just close my eyes, breathe and imagine myself putting that negative emotions into a box and shoving it deep inside my closet . then i go on with my day . i dont look back at it until at the end of the day when im feel calm and organized enough to go through the box and resolve whatever didnt get to with clear sanity .

if that doesnt calm me down enough, i tend to clean when im mad or angry or upset or disappointed .. or whatever . i start from whats nearest from me and end up cleaning, vaccuming, dusting, mopping .. cleaning makes me be available to breathe when i feel like i cant cuz of the stuffy emotions in me . i just cleaned out my whole washroom, scrubbed everything down, threw away all the old bath products, did all my laundry in the laundry basket .. made me feel 1000000000x much better .


so fuck you you ghetto cussing, psychopath anger inside of me !!

2 comments:

K said...

Thanks for the comment! I didn't know it was for brightening!

And thank you, thank you for this post. I've been having a tough time lately, and this really helped me. Sometimes my emotions just get the best of me! I'll try your "box in the closet" tip the next time this happens. Thank you again - you have no idea how much this helps me.

Ahleessa said...

I think this happens to everyone because we're human. We learn from our mistakes and grow from it. I really love the box analogy though. It's a great analogy to move on with life... hehe~ :)

I didn't know you were Korean. From your profile picture, you don't look Korean. Then again it's a small picture... hehe~

You should definitely learn how to cook Korean food from your mother while you have the chance.