Thursday, July 8, 2010

my bucket list


whenever i used to see or hear someone wanting to do certain things before they die, it kind of made me envious . sure there are a LOT of things that i want to do but nothing that really made me feel like my stomach would blow up from all the butterflies from even thinking about doing the things i want to do .

my list is still in process . but its okay ! im still only in my early 20's with lots of time ahead of me . im just really glad that i finally found some things that i want to do with PASSION .


in no particular order,
- see all the new7 great wonders of the world (giza pyramid complex, chichen itza, Christ the redeemer, colosseum, great wall of china, machu picchu, petra, taj mahal)

- build an orphanage

- own an motorcycle .

- go to the nude beach .. nude ! to have enough confidence to feel comfortable in my own skin and to be completely ignorant of others' judgments

- be a flight attendent & set my feet on as many countries as i can .

- live in at least one country of each continents .


its a tiny list for now but thats okay too ! im actually really proud for finally finding something i want to do with real desire & passion . i think i understand what being passionate about something feels like now and im almost at a point where im thrilled to finally know cuz thats not something you can define in depth until you've experienced it . like love !

i know this post isnt anything related to makeup or even close to it and i guess somewhat cheesy to a certain degree . i guess its just a part of me that refuse to be buried by the materialistic, high maintenanced side of me .


if you actually read through this whole post, whats on your bucket list ?

1 comment:

April said...

I need to make my Bucket List!!!!