Tuesday, November 9, 2010

my skin's worst enemy


THIS !!!!!!!
UGHHH i cant even look at a picture of this without cringing my face .


EFF YOU OLAY !
you ruined my perfect most un-highmaintenced skin to the most sensitive, anally picky skin ever .
this caused some serious damage to my skin & then it all went downhill after this . it gave me my first breakout . to my skin !! to my skin that never even reacted to a dollar store baby wipes ! (once upon a time, i wiped off my makeup w $1 baby wipes without worrying about breaking out . im pretty jealous of the young me .).
After this, my skin reacts to almost everything and vomits up a gigantic pimple on my face the next morning .


& THIS !!! UGH

pollution in beijing .


& more pollution in seoul .


but i cant say it wasn't worth it . deciding to take a year off school & travel was one of the best decisions i've ever made in my life . AND it wouldve never ever happened if it werent for that effing olay cleanser .

i got my second worst breakout in life while i was in seoul for the first couple of months . when i thought things cant get any worse, during my one week stay in beijing, it did . i just wanted to cover my face the whole time there .




for some reason i always get persuaded into buying new skincare products even if i find one that does what i want it to do . THIS !! this stupid illogical behavior of mine caused this . :( FIND YOUR HG PRODUCTS & STICK WITH IT !!

No comments: