Friday, July 2, 2010

stereo rose !!

if anyone was wondering who got the last 2 stereo rose from MAC pro store on queen st, it was moi . hehehehe =P

their location got theirs a week earlier than the other locations . apparently they received it yesterday and sold out today . i made sure i put 2 of them on hold yesterday since i didnt have the time to drop by . the MA kept on saying how smart it was of me to call and put it on hold . some girls in line with me at the cashier wanted to buy it off of me . i was overly excited for stereo rose and that made me even happier . i loveeeeee it . there's nothing like grabbing the last anything !

1 comment:

Curvy Petite said...

haha aww! I just recently found out about how it's SOLD OUT everywhere! I'm not a big follower of makeup but the blush looks beautiful!

You go girl!